Monday, October 4, 2010

H2H "Birthday" Challenge/Sponsorship, "Blogtoberfest", & More!

There is tons to share this week, so let's get right down to it shall we?  This creative inspiration came about with my husbands initial help.  Yes, you heard it right, Kip actually participated along with me in this weeks H2H "Birthday" Challenge.  I must admit I was stumped for a good bit as to what in the world do I create?  Ultimately in the end it was funny when he said "That is nothing like what we were doing last night."  Well, "Thanks Honey, I appreciate your inspiration!"   This was actually pretty fun to make.  I used some emboss resist on the candles with sponging Sunflower, Pear, and Spring Iris, foam backed them to the card base at the bottom.  It is a 6x6 card using: Sponge Technique, Embossing, Bitty Sparkles, and scrap ribbon plus the items below; 
It is an honor to sponsor the H2H "Birthday" challenge this week. That I'm having a 'Celebration' just awaiting to find out who's going to provide a new home for this prize package from this lovely H2H "Birthday" challenge Give-Away.  
This is how the H2H Challenge works: 
1.  Click on my H2H sponsor badge located to the right of my page. The Challenge period runs from Monday October 4th until Sunday October 10th @ 10:00 pm EST.
2.  Create a project that is "Birthday" themed in it, ie; Card, Lay-Out, Gift, Jewelery, Canvas, Letter, Bouquet, anything that inspires YOU but it must have a "Birthday" theme and the following;  **PROJECTS MUST INCLUDE Close To My Heart Prouducts BUT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE 100%**
3.  When your done creating, you will want to upload your photo (Must have a link to view it).  Then click on over to the H2H "Birthday" challenge, Post into Mr. Linky your Name & URL Link to the project, and don't forget to comment - To Enter The H2H Give-Away.  Winner will be Announced via random.org on Monday October 11th.  
There is Lot's to See and Learn through the professional H2H Design Team that enjoy creating and inspiring others while using our exclusive Close To My Heart Products.  There is a bonus handmade card creation by the Design Team if we reach 40 participants too!  
It was also important for me to share this week that I did a photo submission of my "Three Dimensions of Majestic Lake Cour D' Alene" via Farm Bureau.  Please take a moment to contact me on how to vote, it is truly a view to behold and one I will see soon at Creative University Class of 2011.  I took this photo last year and every-time I see it I still feel as though I'm there now. 
"Three Dimensions of Majestic Lake Cour D'Alene"
I also wanted to share that our Fabulously Artsy Fans have gone wild once again with "Blogtoberfest"!  I'm an avid follower of Fabulously Artsy and if you click the blogtoberfest badge to the right column above my Creative University Online Badge you can grab a badge of your own to share and Blog along with motivation and inspiration everyday.  I'm totally digging the gorgeous handmade bracelet she made. Isn't it just divine?  I wonder if I will have time to make one of my very own?  It truly is a blogging party like no other.  So jump on in and get that Blog Hopping! Don't forget to link your blog to the Blogtoberfest this event is open world-wide!
I truly appreciate all the love that is shared by these amazingly talented ladies.  I love hearing your feedback, comments, c-box, e-mails, and more.  I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy that I haven't gotten to my monthly newsletter yet, so thank you for your patience.  & The Winner is...drum roll please?  "SHELLY" of the September 14th "Cherry-O" Flip My Top bookmark card from my 9/28/10 "Technique Tuesday's" live Ustream Class. Tune in for the next Creatique Candy give-away! 

10 comments:

Paper doll said...

This is amazing!! Love the colors, the ribbon, the dimension and the stamp set is my favorite!! Thanks for adding this incredible card to the H2H blog!!

Kim O'Rear said...

This is such a bright and cheery birthday card, I love it!

Lorrinda said...

You and hubby should make cards together more often...it's awesome! Wish my hubby would take an interest in my hobby...um, maybe not (then he'd know how much stuff I really have!)
Love the beautiful landscape photo, can't wait to see the scrapbbok page it ends up on!
Thanks for sponsoring H2H this week!

Mary said...

Love your birthday card - it's perfect for a celebration! Thanks again for sponsoring the H2H challenge this week!

Jessica said...

Great card, love the colors and that ss is a favorite, I need to use it more often! Thank you for being a sponsor this week and for playing along at H2H!

Andrea Ewen said...

Great colorful card, Nichole! It's wonderful that your husband can provide such great inspiration! I love the colors you chose for your card and superbly highlighted with that fabulous ribbon! Thanks so much for sponsoring us this week, I'm sure that you're prize will entice others to play along with us!

Peggy Lee said...

Love your card-so bright and happy!!!!

Traci said...

What a happy card! It's delightful.

~Michelle said...

Cute cards! And thanks for being a sponsor!!

I barely squeeked in with my entry (meant to all week, then went camping with cub scouts). But, I got mine up! Woot! LOL

scrapaholicjen said...

I love your blog! Your designs are beautiful! Thank you for sponsoring the H2H challenge this week!
Jennifer Hawkins