Now on to my Awesome "Steal of a Deal" project! I had so much fun creating this, that I could just Hop all around the house. I actually purchased this photo frame at a garage sale for only $.25 cents. it was very fitting to use it as a base design for a Springy Easterish type of challenge.
All the products used in this piece are exclusive Close To My Heart products and some of them were consultant only bulk products, though you can see I used very little to ribbon wrap the water can handle. In fact, I love our exclusive designer ribbon rounds! Thanks thanks to a dear friend at this years CU 2011 I'm addicted to ribbon. I hope you enjoy the base project of what it looked like prior to completion...I did notice a huge difference between my computer and my husbands in the photos, I just need a new camera since the base photo was via my HTC Evo and the others my 08 Olympus. I also am having a hard time with vision lately so bare with the colorations. HUGS and TY for Stamping By...
So without further ado the list of supplies used:
X7131B "Sophia" Tiny Flower B&T
Z2252 Sunny Yellow Re-Inker
Z2293 Cotton Candy Re-Inker
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles (for the top of the water holes)
Z1300 Just Blooms - White Daisy Variety Pack
Z1336 Pear Cream Opaques Gems
Z1372 Green Buttons Assortment (Tiny Sweetleaf button on flower)
Z1383 Bulk Sweet Leaf Ribbon
Z270 Bulk White Daisy Ribbon
Z1125 Sweetleaf Designer Ribbon Rounds
Z1122 Hollyhock Dsigner Ribbon Rounds
Consultant only Bulk: Ric Rac Baby Pink & White Daisy Ribbon
My Favorite Tool: Z1380 Spray Pen comes in a 3 pack :)
& of course for the re-inkers above I mixed it with our exclusive Create-A-Shade Pearl paint Z1039 and used the spray pen to spray the paper prior to modge podge allowed it to dry and then colored my flower petal layers with it. I LOVE using the spray pen to give the added flair!
I truly feel blessed to of made this project as it is a gift for my oldest daughter of her little sister. I know you remember this day sweetheart and I'm so happy to capture K smelling the flower (dandilion) for YOU!
Thanks to H2H Bunny Hop I was inspired to pick that frame up off the shelf and do something special for my little girl. So Hop on over by clicking the Title to this post and check out all the wonderful Bunny's that joined in to see what they came up with for their projects. They are spectacular...I promise!




10 comments:
What a treasure buying the frame for .25 cents. It turned out beautiful!
Glad you joined us at H2H for our first ever Bunny Hop!
Thank You Corina! I have sat on this frame for about 2 weeks it was an impromptu garage sale on a Friday after my doc appt. to pick K up from school. I was soo busy looking at everyone elses that I hadn't realized time was slipping by and forgot to mention the From our Heart to Yours series. I can always go back and edit. YAY! I so want to give H2H the credit they deserve. HUGS & TY for stamping by.
Wonderful frame, Nichole! And a sweet little subject, too - glad you could hop along with us this week at H2H :o)
What a cute frame. You did a wonderful job decorating it.
Beautiful project!
very cute
This is so cute, I love that ou got that frame for .25 cents and then beautified it! Excellent job with this challenge, so glad you joined us at H2H for our first bunny hop!
OMGosh - this is absolutely adorable!! Fantastic work. I bet your daughter will love it! Thanks for joining the Bunny Hop at H2H :)
This is so sweet! Thanks for hopping along with us at H2H :)
Love your frame! Thanks for joining us at H2H!
Post a Comment