Saturday, April 2, 2011

HOP into Spring with April SOTM "Blessed"

Spring has sprung and so has my inspiration!  I love, love, love Spring!  In fact on opening day; yesterday, We went on a Family Double Date trip to the movie theaters to go see the infamous  "HOP".  Oh, Shamwow!  Let me tell you... I laughed the entire time!  There wasn't one single moment in the movie where I wasn't holding my tummy from laughing so hard. Obviously if you haven't seen the movie yet, I highly recommend going. In fact, there was a moment in the movie that took me down memory lane and though in the previews; you guessed it the little dropplings of one special bunny EB, reminded me of when my oldest son was little. Mr. Bunny never failed to awe my little one with little eggle dropplings leading from his bedside out into a living room full of balloons and on a hunt for his Easter Basket. :)   Spoiled? Uh Huh! One admitted Easter Fantatic in your presents.  

No wonder why the start of Spring gets my inspirational flow hopping!  The wonderment of nature springing into bloom, the smell of rich aromatic petals dancing in the air and color hues to light up anyones visual pallets. So I have to admit that one of my guilty pleasures is our exclusive monthly Stamp Of The Month promotions (SOTM).  (You can view this month's "Blessed" in my side-bar to the right)  I really enjoy playing around with these wonderful stamp sets.  This month was no exception.  I played with a combination technique with the images on a 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 cardstock piece of white daisy cardstock.  I had so much fun that I've created a short 11 min. or so tutorial on how I played with chalking, layering on the image using 1st and 2nd generation stamping with sponge daubing on the edges techniques.  I sure hope you find inspiration in the video just as much as I did stumbling upon a way to utlize the solid images with the outline images. It was such great FUN!  

Card Created Using the Stamping Techniques in the Video - The Flower is on with Temp Adhesive.
If you enjoyed it as much as I did please feel free to get your April "Blessed" SOTM at a deeply discounted price via clicking my Shop With Me Icon to the top right sidebar. The discount or FREE stamp set is set up for you to earn it the way you want it.  Trust me when I say that April is a Fun Promotional month because you can earn the "Blessed" SOTM, Contribute a $5.00 donation to assist our Hope For Japan exclusive stamp set, and Gain a FREE Level 1 Kit that is sooo Fast, Simple and Easy to get some photos into your album today!  What a Spring into motion for the upcoming May - "National Scrapbooking" Month.  

I've also included an appointment scheduler to my blog. So for those of you who have come to visit and enjoy what you see, your more than welcome to receive a FREE consultation on any of your project needs or ideas for gifts, crafts, cards, scrapbooking, or those occasions coming up.  Don't hesitate to schedule a date with me. I do skype video so that you can also consult with me via from the comfort of your own home or phone ;).  I hope I sprung some inspiration for you to Spring into your crafting delights.  Hugs and Happy Stamping!

No comments: