So I'm working with "Back Country" using our StudioJ FREE online design software. I had this saved in my projects forever now. This lay-out is in my purchase cart one of many that I'm working on from gathering vacation pictures that otherwise I would have no clue how to get scrapbooked :). The beauty is that in one week I will have these delivered in my hot little hands ready to put straight into my album. This was of our vacation in Whitefish in March of 09. See what I mean a day late & a dollar short. I never would of been able to cherish these memories faster, simpler, & easier without Close To My Heart. Just one of the many blessings they offer me to cherish our family memories. I will add a few more of these lay-outs as I finish them off.


No comments:
Post a Comment