Tuesday, December 29, 2009
New Year - Exciting Things To Share!!!
I Love being a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant. Each new quarter brings New & exciting things to share with my Followers, Customers, Family & Friends. I always post the slideshow to view under My Story link within my web-site. However, why not post this to my Blog too? I mean honestly most of those that follow me know me already & Those that are NEW to Creatique Innovationz can at times find inspiration in some of the artwork I create or even in the plethora of projects that our Incredible Art Department create for the launch of the new product line features.
This time I wanted to incorporate the offerings of our Exclusive Party Hostess Collections, Petite Perks that can be earned in a variety of ways, Artwork from our Incredible Art Department featuring the new 4 Exclusive paperpacks...& last but not the least the incredible New Consultant Kit for Joining Team Creatique Innovationz with an option to view the Scrapbooking & Cardmaking Bonus Options. Because I LOVE Close To My Heart so much...this time I made sure to put Hearts all around the gorgeous slideshow...There is nothing I love more than the hard dedicated work that all of the team and department members put into helping my business become successful. My Heartfelt Thank You Close To My Heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment