Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Veranda" January Card Playgroup "Wishes"!

I was so excited to get my creative juices flowing the other day...that I had to share. :)  It is so difficult to create on whim & stay out of my studio so I'm not inclined to use more products then my customers can afford.  So what I did was utilized the exclusive FREE stamp set included in the Best Package Option of "Veranda" that will have many options for several playgroups during the month of January 2010!  WHOOHOO!!!


It was no easy feat to use just my Creative Basics "Veranda", The FREE stamp set in the WOTG "Veranda" Kit & only a handful of embellishments.  However, I'm very proud of the way they turned out.  So without further ado here are the results for me to share a sneak peak of what is to come for Creatique Card Creations night in January!!!


Workshop Lay-out of 8 cards - Though we will be creating 16 of them:



Slideshow of all cards Individually:


2 comments:

Kim Harper said...

Great cards Nichole, I finally got my goodies delivered to me yesterday and I can't wait to get my creative juices flowing. You have inspired me to make some cards with the Creative Basics kit - I really love it.
Thanks for posting and have a very Merry Christmas!
Kim

Creatique Candy said...

Absolutely Kim...You inspired me quite a bit to! :) I'm so excited you will have to show me when you get them done. :)