Monday, May 10, 2010
Summer Is Here So Are Loads of New Ideas!!!
I have been slowly moving my Home Studio and starting to get a bit more organized with the updates. I appreciate so deeply all of the support and encouragement I've received during this moving process. There is so much to do and I'm thrilled to bring you a preview of all the happenings for this summer in this slideshow!
1. We just moved and along with the move I attempted to re-direct my blog readers to a stand alone domain. This move however did not go as smoothly. So http://CreatiqueInnovationz.blogspot.com is the actual blog site you will want to utilize until further notice.
2. Each Photo in the slideshow demonstrates the exclusive Close To My Heart product line launch for Summer 2010 Idea Book. I also strongly encourage trying out your hand at StudioJ. You can click on the link to the top right side of my blog to take you right there. :) Happy Creating!
3. Starting in June I will be uploading photos and pictures and providing blog candy for my readers and followers alike. I've found that I have an inventory of exclusive never to see again Close To My Heart products that I would LOVE to send your way! So keep a watch out for this incredible opportunity to get your hands on some products by following these different links and participating for blog candy CTMH products: (Must comment on my posting for these challenges and post photos to participate)
Color-Me-Mondays Color Swatch Challenges from Jeanette Lynton CEO of Close To My Heart!
Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Consultant Blog Hop: Start here with Helen Onulak:
Heart 2 Heart - Exclusive Close To My Heart products use & incredible design team packed with Ideas!
Art & Soul Monthly Webisodes
Facebook Close To My Heart Fan Page...This one is a biggy the moment we hit 15,000 Fans the first 100 orders placed on any Close To My Heart's exclusive web-site will receive a special gift.
How fun and exciting it is to see so many artistic fellow CTMH Fans participating. I hope you enjoy the Summer month preview of what I have to offer and I look forward to seeing you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment