Friday, June 4, 2010
LOVE TO PLAY WITH STUDIO J!!!
Oh What Fun I've had today playing with Studio J. Getting some pictures done that have needed to be done for quite some time. :) Some of these already have been posted individually & some well...I will just have to post them one by one.
I actually LOVED playing with "Zippidee" & "Passages" where I was able to get Alec's DC trip scrapbooked. I can not wait to get the finished pages in my hot little hands. If you have not tried STUDIO J, I strongly encourage you to try it today!!! I can't believe how fast simple and easy it can be & boy did it save me a lot of time & moola. Whoot! Whoot! Awesome thing is that it looks as though I spent hours on all of it not to mention that the 3-D look is incredible. Thanks a MILLION Close To My Heart for allowing me the privelage to sell such a wonderful memory maker. FREE Software & FREE to try it out. I'd love to see what you come up with. (hint) (hint)....Till next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment